Indian style was Re: making money off your music OT

Hi Kris,
that's quite right, the instrument is commonly called
a Rudra Vina, though Chris tells me that "Rudra Been"
is more appropriate.
Been players don't use a mezrab(mizrab?), so he plays with his
fingers. His fingernails are short apart from on the 4th finger
which he often uses for a brighter sound on the drone strings.