Re: Y2K-X Day Two: SANTA CRUZ

Excellent night of Loopfest last night, my first evening there.  All
wonderful shows including. Jeff Duke/6aetano Fontanazza, james Bailey,
Kevin Kessinger, Ryushi, duo frome Corsica, trio from Germany and
manyt more.

Chinapainting performs Sunday at 5.  There will be possible live video
streamed to the web today/tomorrow.  Stay tuned.
Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com