Re: Y2KX Thankfulness & Uccello Project News/Shows/Nat Grant collab announcement

Steve, it was very nice to meet you and get to see you perform! The whole
Y2K experience was jsut wonderful! I completely agree with you in thanks
Rick, his family all the encouragment and kindness before and during the
fest. I am very happy to be a part of this event. A dream of a lifetime
for
me!
I got to play with my guitar duo Gaetano Fontanazza whom i had never met
in
RL until the day before we played.and a bit of a solo set.

I didn't get much video of my set but here is the opener that Jim Goodin
shot, thanks Jim!

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4QtY41R8Y

peace out,