Music, of course!

A long overdue salutations, y'all!

It is a beautiful and brisk October morning in Boston, sitting in my room with someone else's pug at my feet and listening to The Barr Brothers (formerly The Slip, still incredible).

Upcoming Shows

On Monday, November 8th at 8pm I will be performing a free show at ZuZu in Cambridge, MA alongside Night Fruit and Mountain Interval.

Merch

Music
: You can now download four of my albums + my performance at the Rose Art Museum last November here: danielharris.bandcamp.com. (Physical copies available as well, just holler!)

Art
: For the first time, my art is now available for purchase! Please visit http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielharris for one-of-a-kind canvas illustrations. These canvases are 100% original and there is only one of each!!

love
Daniel

http://danielharris.bandcamp.com/
http://www.etsy.com/shop/danielharris