Re: Great speech video on "Sound"

Art is really both a process, vehicle and interactive technique for human storytelling. It's all that simple and also much more complex at any given moment. And the nature of any art is more or less depending upon the storyteller, the story and the audience. Whereas the emphasis of any value or meaning in art is assigned in an infinite number of ways or to specific and maybe even shifting places/phases to almost any aspect of a human telling/sharing their human stories.
Sent from my iPhone,
John Cecil Price
2154856128 phn/txt