R: Re: Great speech video on "Sound"...ART!

Yes Per i agree, but 'd like to say more:
music like litarature, poetry, paint, sculpture and so on ar more than a
merely
language as i told before there are misterious ways by whitch they 'tell
us
something' instead of
our native language, culture, intellectual level etc, i'd like to point on
this, sometimes they touch special
chords inside us and finally i ithink that this is could be an interesting
definition of ART.
Massimo

is a practical need for it.