Re: Y2KX video

Jeff hey no worries, actuAlly I thought ya'll were referring to the
Thur sets.  I threw my comments in confirming my covering the weekend
which includes some of Louie's set.

To the community my pieces are going to take some time due to other
projects but if you want your raw please get in touch.  Mark. Carl and
I think couple others have relayed wanting theirs, its coming and I
apologiuze for the delay.

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com