Re: Boomerang 3

In the manual it says this about that :)

"Stack & Droning ∆ - The Stack function can add sound to a loop in two different ways.
Stack behaves as described in Sections 10.1 and 11.1 whether the Stack optional behavior is on or
off. The difference is in the details of adding sound to a loop.
With the Stack optional behavior turned off, 2 short (10 millisecond) volume ramps are added to
the loop at its boundary. This the point where the loop’s end is joined to its beginning. This is done
to avoid clicks and pops that can occur, and it works great.
But if you want to record a smooth, continuous note or chord, like an organ, the volume dip can be
heard. It’s not a pop or a click, but it is noticeable. So what’s a drone enthusiast to do? Simply turn
on the Stack optional behavior. Doing this removes the volume ramps added during stacking.
Voila!Take your eBow in hand and create a smooth drooooooooooooooooooone..."

sounds very hopeful there!