Re: DD-20 (was Re: Boomerang 3)

>         On Nov 1, 2010, at 7:56 PM, Jeff Duke wrote:
>
>             ah, stiff! ok, I'll try...... Sorry ahead of time from the
>future. (I have read what I wrote now).

        Are you using a delay that repeats what you going to play rather
than what you have played?

>             When using a long delay for looping such as the Boss DD
>20.... I will focus on what it can do that
>             a phrase sampler such as the 2880/M9 and Boomer + can't.

        Let me see if I can list the features you'd like to add to a
traditional looper. Please correct this list.

1) Loops can fade in and out independently of one another.
2) Stacking (overdub) can be active during fades
3) Each loop can have a unique decay setting
4) A loop's decay setting can be changed at any time
5) Loops can be shortened or extended while playing
6) ?

--

Mike Nelson
Secretary/Treasurer, Boomerang Management, Inc.

----------

"Some products make you sound better;
  Boomerang(R) Phrase Samplers makes you play better."

----------

1-800-530-4699 * 1-817-421-2762, Outside USA * 1-817-251-8509, Fax

http://www.boomerangmusic.com

Contact for repairs:
Lee Hardesty
1516 Victoria Drive