RE: Boomerang 3

Mike Nelson asked:

> The Fade function is also global, so you can fade all playing loops
> out or fade 1 to 4 loops in, but you cannot fade loops individually.
>Would
> it be of interest to anyone to fade in loop 1, fade out loop 3 and play &
> stack on loop 2, all at the same time?

<Coming out of a nearly decade-long lurk mode>

I can conceive of situations where I would enjoy having the ability to
crossfade between two loops while playing/stacking some sort of bridging
idea "between" them. So you can count me as a "yes", Mike.

I've had my V.2 'Rang III just long enough to fall completely in love and
understand that it will take a while to understand how to work the various
capabilities into a flow. (Which I guess is true of any but the most
rudimentary tools.) While the learning curve felt a bit steep for my first
couple of "getting to know you" sessions, I now feel like the large
majority
of its functions are nicely intuitive. It sounds great, is built to last,
and takes up less room on my pedal board than my DL4.

Anyway, the one thing I understood almost immediately is that being able to
access only 4 bonus pedal functions at a time (without bending over to
reassign functions) leaves me like the kid at the candy counter: "I can
only
pick 4? But I want one of those and one of those and one of those and one
of
those and oooh, look at that one..."

Which brings me to my question: There have been rumors (or perhaps only
wishes voiced aloud) of a 'Rang side car with additional bonus buttons that
would allow instant access to more functions. I know you've just completed
major product launch and may not want to even discuss this, but is this a
possibility? If you said "yes" I'd pre-order mine tomorrow.

<Back into the shadows>

hoby