SoftStep Day 1 (2 EDP's)

Pulled it out of the box, updated firmware, set it up to send notes to 2 different EDP's.

Works GREAT when the software is running on my computer. Haven't tried volume or feedback CC's. I do stereo looping and I can FINALLY overdub in L or R channel independently. Sounds really cool and I can do it from one controller.

NOTE: SoftStep continuously flashes "SOFT" and then "STEP" over and over on the display no matter what. Hmmmm...

In stand alone mode (i.e. software not running on my mac) it does nothing. Can't tell what preset I'm on because it just flashes SOFT... STEP... sends no notes. What is happening??

D'oh

Overall I love the feel of the pedal. Let's hope things turn around with some patches!!

Adam Hart