Re: D-tar solstice effects loop

Yes,thats the problem i think,it actually suprise me that you cannot ouput a single channel in stereo,if u plug on channel 1 or 2 it only comes out of one speaker ;-((
same with the micro inputs; somehow i thought it would also serve as a mini mixer with all inputs summed up to go out in stereo...
Luis