Re: $280 Midi Guitar Coming from Fender

Wow! Looks cool to me. I always wanted to mess with a midi guitar. The
description clearly says "Outside of Rock Band™ 3, plug into your
favorite guitar amplifier for live performance, or use as a MIDI
controller in your home recording studio." Seems like a heck of deal.
No tremolo though that I can see.

--
Art Simon
simart@gmail.com