Re: softstep. anyone using it successfully?

Zoe,

I just got my replacement softstep and this one seems to be working
properly now.

I've been testing it out and noticed that I have to press in the corner of
the keys to reliably get it to trigger. If I press in the center (no
matter how much pressure) it does not trigger.

See if you aim for the corners if it helps you reliably trigger the keys
as well as the nav pad.