From: d.nix
To: Loopers Delight
ReplyTo: Loopers Delight
Subject: Re: what I do on a PC?
Sent: Nov 17, 2010 10:17 PM

While I dont know your specific situation, and I know corporate gigs can be
quite lucrative, I would decline the gig. It's difficult enough to develop
personal strategy and process that works for a live looping performance,
but
to have someone insist on dictating the choice of tools is beyond lame.

Tell them to fuck off. Politely of course...

DN

> I have to do my thing for a corporate gig and they insist that I use a
> PC. Sigh....

Sent via soup cans and string.