Re: on a PC...

Zoe said "well, this is sounding like its going to be very expensive for them."

I would definitley put the fastest most powerfull  PC currently available (sorry me hardware caveman, not sure what that would be, but whatever the top execs at the firm are using*) as the first thing in your long and elaborate rider http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rider_(theater),  or better yet, a big mainframe with a huge screen, like the creation station I bought from sweet water last year, and the necessary roadies to set it up and tear it down. A personal computer tech would be nice, Don't forget about the brown MnM's.
I'm sorry you are forced in to this kind of position Zoe,  there isn't much corporate work around compaired to the gravy days before the .com bubble burst, its a shame that what little work there is comes with such bizzare stipulations. Its hard to even count your blessings for having a gig when this kind of nonsense occurs.  Corporate America , god bless their little pinheaded view.
Bill

(*smart money sez: they are using powerbook pros)