ADSR stomp box

Bill mentioned the Pigtronix Philosopher's King pedal as being a dream
coupling of a compressor and an Envelope Generator with an ADSR.

I've always been curious why more guitar players aren't interested in
having
a fully functioning ADSR and wonder,  does anyone make an ADSR stomp
box pedal (in this case, without a compressor).

The Pigronix does look really cool but I wish it didn't take up so much
real estate
(and I really wish I had more money to be able to afford it, currently).

Any ideas?

rick walker