Re: a loop-shaped house

Thanks a lot for showing everyone my brand new dream house/loopestary
that I was trying to keep a secret Todd!!!!!
  I guess You won't be getting one of the "suprise" all expenses paid
vacations to stay with me I'll be announcing on Oprah next week!!!
Its to bad really,  because head chef and spiritual guidance counselor
Michael "Scoots" Kolbuchar has some really wonderful meals and
activities planned...
Oh all right you can come..............
Bill
PS sorry I got so upset, glad you like the house!