Re: Getting Looping Gear through US Homeland Airport Security

This coming to Y2K despite my simiLar preparation rick, meaning geqar
isolation in cases that were checked, my oud to two hits.  A tuning
peg was broken as well as a crack in the side of the body.  The
frustarting thing is I paid Virgin 25 USD per bag (total $50) for care
but truthfully its not care its profit no its outrage.  I too have
gone through take it all out and explain.

Glad you are safely back.

Digitsignal live today 12pm est on improvfriday
http://improvfriday.ning.com

Jim

--
Sent from my mobile device

>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim
Goodin & Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com