Re: Digital Audio Interface

Hey jeff,

Did you try contacting MOTU? I have the same 896HD and was having
trouble last year. After I contacted them I sent the unit in and paid
$100.00 and they turned around and sent me a reconditioned one, I had
it within two weeks which is amazingly quick for here in Canada
dealing with a company in the US.

Paul