From: Jim Goodin [mailto:jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com]
Sent: 28 November 2010 01:45
To: loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: iRig or Peavey

Anybody tried the audio interfaces such as the iRig or Peavey AmpKit LInk
as well as Amplitude app for iPhone/iTouch?  Wondering about one for
recording.  I have used the iTouch to feed samples into NinJam.  Saw
couple of folks Randolf and Massimo use the iPhone for performance tools
at Y2k as well as Eric use an iPad with a controller app.

Thx

Jim

--
>From Brooklyn To Glindran, a new World/Free Jazz recording by Jim Goodin
>& Peter Thörn.  Proceeds
from the sale of this CD will benefit JDRF International.
jimgoodinpeterthorn.bandcamp.com.

www.jimgoodinmusic.com
www.chinapaintingmusic.com
woodandwiremusic.wordpress.com