Re: OT: pedalboards

...it would be blissful to have a rig that takes 2 minutes to set up
instead of 20 minutes.

Are pedalboards typically flexible to changes? For example, if I
needed to remove a pedal or if a bought a new one, would it be easy to

Matt Davignon
Rigs! www.youtube.com/user/ribosomematt

On Sun, Nov 28, 2010 at 1:38 PM, Jeff Shirkey <jcshirke@frontier.com>