Re: pluggo problem

On Fri, Dec 3, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de> wrote:
> And is this Pluggo runtime thingie ok with everyone? I read that it has
> problems and uses lots of resources. If it runs at all.

I haven't used Pluggo Runtime for ages, but I remember having some
issues with it when trying out other plugins than what comes with the
Pluggo bundle. Since Pluggo was discontinued I try to use as few
Cycling74 gadgets as possible. Just my strategy for moving into the
future with open eyes to welcome what might come along.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com