Re: rather very OT: Patton - and six degrees

Rainer Straschill wrote:
> andy butler schrieb:
>> Zorn>Simon Fell>Graham Halliwell>andy butler
>>
>> ...and I always suspected that you were responsible for the mystery
>> drum machine that I jammed along to on the Y2K6 Ninjam
>>
>>      the kudos drops 99.9% on each step though :-(
> Don't know which mystery drum machine you're referring to - according to
> the website, you played with Ted Killian and Tim Bowness?
> http://www.y2kloopfest.com/y2k6/ninjam.html
>
> Is my memory that flawed?

no, you disclaimed all responsibility at the time too :-)
We had a very late start, and a poor connection, Ted only appeared
a couple of times, followed by the ninjam ghost drums.
We never found out where they came from.

> Btw, I found my own way (which I only mention because it might apply to
> a lot of other people here, too): me -> Walker -> Kaiser -> Zorn.

yes, thought of that after the post.

andy