Re: Re: rather very OT: Patton - and six degrees

Rainer wrote:
>> Btw, I found my own way (which I only mention because it might apply
>> to a lot of other people here, too): me -> Walker -> Kaiser -> Zorn.
> Holy Shit,

I came up with these tonight with a little Google searching after
reading Rainer's post.

What a crack up!!!!!!

Me-> Kaiser -> Wadada Leo Smith -> Charlie Haden -> Keith Jarrett ->
Miles -> Coltrane

or

Me -> Kaiser -> Wadada Leo Smith -> Charlie Haden ->
John Lennon -> Elvis -> God (though they never jammed, they did meet
each other once)