Re: Pedal, Table or Rack

Excellent question! :-)

Been chewing on this one for a while.
Personally, I prefer hand control most of the stuff. There are only very
few functions that could benefit from foot control, personally.

For, me currently the best solution so far is the STANTON UBERSTAND:
http://www.stantondj.com/stanton-accessories/uberstand.html
Unlike a DJ, however, the laptop is on the _buttom_ and midi controllers
are on _top_ (I can even fit in the audi interface if I want to).

Works excellent, very light & small, fits anywhere on a chair etc.

best regards
Buzap

--
GMX DSL Doppel-Flat ab 19,99 €/mtl.! Jetzt auch mit