From: William Walker

Sent: Dec 8, 2010 6:21 PM

To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com

Subject: RE: Fripper Gear Trivia

"Jealousy is a terrible thing Bill ;-)"

I would love to own one eventide signal processor. just one, and  It would
be an eclipse but it won't happen anytime soon :-) Of course I have a bit
of gear envy. Doesn't everyone?  I don't really begrudge Mister Fripp his
tools, he's  earned them or gets them. The few times I've been given stuff
by manufacturers, I haven't exactly said no....... and who knows for sure,
perhaps Eventide saw this as a big photo op gig and provided all the gear,
perhaps he rented it from SIR? And also I realize as successful as he has
been, he may still be needing to work and that a lot of musicians of that
level of fame aren't exactly able to sit back and enjoy the good life like
we all imagine they do. I do feel like western culture particularly here
in America has gotten far too materialistic, and I'm just as guilty as the
next person of desiring more and better tools, so Robert if you are
reading this, its not you I'm railing against, its the wide spread greed
in western civilization. Bobby Baby i'm not hate'n the player, i'm hate'n
the Game!  So gimme one of those Goddamn ultra harmonizers will
ya?????????Bill