Re: Re: Re: Re: OT: French composers are leaving France for the US?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, andy soto wrote:
>  There is little or NO alternative scene going on here in Paris, and
> in the rest of the country there are isolated acts here and there but
> very little gatherings or festivals.
Maybe it's time for the 1st Parisian International Live Looping Festival
to occur,  Andy?
<nudge, nudge, wink, wink>

I'm sure there are at least a handful of Parisian live loopers, let
alone all the people who will be
traveling, hopefully,  to Italy, Germany, England, Croatia, Belgium and
the Netherlands as
we talked about at this year's looping festival.

As was said in the 'Field of Dreams'  movie..........

"If you build it, they will come....."

rick walker