Re: Interesting Interview with Max/MSP User Owen Pallett

> > He uses Super Looper with Max/MSP and a Mac Mini with footpedal and
> > no screen.

I guess we had this discussion before...
To me, using no screen seems suicidal (unless you have some audio Linux,
BSD , embedded system or whatever). I _try_ to play without screen using
Mainstage + Mobius. But every once in a while, you get this nasty pop up
that blocks your whole system (i.e. detected feedback, plugin stuff, midi
stuff...).
I'm sure Windows users themselves have this experience with bunch of
WindowsUpdate/VirusScan/FlashUpdate... pop-ups that appear when you just
don't need them?

Buzap