Cords

Hey guys, here's a seasonal tip for you. You know at Christmas they sell
all kinds of weird power cords and such at Lowes, Home Depot, etc? There
are two really nice types of extension cords that are great for stage
setups. One is a twenty footer or so that is very heavy and has an outlet
about every six feet, great for stage setup. The other, new this year, is
a heavy green power cord that fans out to three receptacles.

Both great for stage setup and a good present for a musician.

Andy Owens
1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!