Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Sun, Dec 12, 2010 at 4:44 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> Once you get the LG editor going the response curve and range
> are are as configurable as you'd ever want.
> (including 14bit if you need that)

Sure, I already have the LG editor. I fire it up now and then to
correct things I can't reach right away on the LG2. But it still only
affects how the LG2 sends out data. For dynamically playable live
effect sound design it just can't do what you  achieve by scaling at
the receiving end. I just mentioned that to explain why I'm not
putting time into setting up stuff in Bidule now. The scaling of
incoming data is so much faster in Mainstage that it for me makes up
for losing computer key commands in Mobius and OSC support.

Per