Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 12:46 AM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Finally got Touch OSC and Audio mulch working flawlessly together...

Dammit Mark, you won! Would you please mind helping out us less brain
powered creatures by checking if you have the same IP address set
inside the iPhone's TouchOSC as inside the computer's "System
Preferences > Network" ?

> One thing to think about howver... this is working on Wifi right? How can
> you be sure to HAVE a wifi connection at your gig?

I've been thinking about that too and decided to solve it by bringing
my Airport Express.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se