Re: WHAT SORTS OF FIREWIRE INTEFACES ARE PEOPLE USING THESE DAYS?

Gareth Whittock wrote:

>  I've just been looking into mobile recorders for my forthcoming travels
> and have pretty much decided on the Zoom H4n. It doubles as a usb
> interface,

I'd double check that it actually *works* as a usb interface.

The H2 also claims that feature, but the input is always fed straight
to the output when it's used like that.
It's possible they took notice of user feedback and fixed that for the H4n
of course.

andy