Re: WHAT SORTS OF FIREWIRE INTEFACES ARE PEOPLE USING THESE DAYS?

On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 3:40 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk>
wrote:
> seriously though

"To be weight in for portability reasons", I should have written out
too ;-))  And I was posting that related to the "hand held field
recorder" discussion brought in by mentioning the Zoom H4 (that
actually is NOT a "firewire interface" according to this thread's
subject)

BTW, good thing Andy brought up the "n" version. I didn't know the
mic's were crippled with today'z zoom. Sorry to hear that.

Per