Melbourne, Monterey

Hello all, Happy holidays to you all, hope you're doing great out there!
Though it's a bit overdue, I just wanted to let you all know about the
online collaborative duo that Nat Grant and I have formed called "sung"
and our CD "Melbourne, Monterey" (released 10-10-10)

I am extremely proud of it. If you are so moved, please visit our Bandcamp
profile and pick up a copy, listen to the whole record streaming free, or
click the 'like' button, it would be *much* appreciated! Thanks, Steve
Uccello

http://sung-duo.bandcamp.com/