Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

i've downloaded many music apps for my ipod touch and some of them are great fun, but i wouldn't use them for music making (personally). i was interested in the touchosc app, because i have an excellent control surface that i use with mobius/bidule, buy no XY pad and i kinda miss my KP-2 since i sold it. spending 3 quid on a little app seemed like a good solution and now i have a little XY pad i can use to fiddle with delays on the fly and do that whole "runaway feedback" thing, or that "sweepy filters" thing that XY pads are so useful for and it's hardy cost me anything!

sim