Re: TouchOSC / Bidule / Plugins HELP...!

On Thu, Dec 16, 2010 at 7:33 PM,  <nemoguitt@aol.com> wrote:
> do you think that the i-pad will ever
> be a phone, also?

That I was wondering too, not long ago. However, making iPads possible
to use as mobile phones would like Apple shooting itself in the foot
;-)   Each of their great products have at least one small quirk that
makes us need another product of theirs. Ipad not being allowed to
double up as mobile phone is one example, Skype on iPhone not allowed
to access the Front Face camera is another example. They are experts
on this kind of marketing. For the consumer the challenge is to
combine their products in a way that you are only using the great
features in each of them and never run into the
gotta-get-our-next-product-to-do-what-you-are-trying bummer.

Per