Re: Melbourne, Monterey

Thanks a heap Ted! Nat and I worked really hard on this CD and your words
mean a lot.

Also, if any are curious to hear a bit about the process of making this
CD, entirely online, there's this really nice 13 minute long podcast
Jeff Schmidt (Musician/Producer/Bassist, KFOG/KSAN Creative Director,
Contract Sound Designer World of Warcraft: Cataclysm, Diablo 3, & other
games/films) did about Nat's & my duo "sung" & our CD "Melbourne,
Monterey"

http://soundslikeschmidt.wordpress.com/2010/10/20/beautiful-bass-podcast-steve-uccello-sung/

-after hearing it our friend Rick W. had this to say:

Rick Walker: "Just heard the podcast.............beautiful stuff you and
Nat did.........really beautiful............you should feel very proud of
yourselves...........that is really MUSIC!!!!!!!!"

Forgive me if this is coming across as a brag, but I am indeed very proud
of the music Nat and I made together and I can't help getting excited and
talk it up a bit-

All the best to all the list! Steve Uccello

http://www.myspace.com/sungduo
www.steveuccello.com