Re: OT: bundle up

Bill, you've been living in SoCal too long..."Russia" used to be
synonymous with the word "Winter." *GRIN

(It's 40° F here in Laramie, not a lot of snow on the ground,
predictions of rain maybe turning to snow overnight, so yes, the
weather IS getting strange...but there's no global warming!)

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin
http://audiozoloft.com
http://usrslashsbin.angrek.com/