Re: (OT) REJECTING MASS MEDIA CULTURE

i have a friend that has been living like this for quite a while
he always finds jobs enough to keep him going plus the money he gets from his rent
hes never felt more free and happy in his life,he decided to see the world and take off whenever he wants to
his decision came upon an accident he once had and almost died
he says the only ones to blame are ourselves for not doing it,anybody can,but we want to be told what to do and how to live
and in the western world we dont want to be compared to gypsies;-)
cheers
Luis

I planned to register my mail by a post box, rent out my flat to
someone with a regular income and start sleeping wherever I could find
a free spot for my sleeping bag. All this as a way to lower my living
costs. But as I started to administrate the setup I was informed by
authorities that it would be illegal. In Sweden a citizen has to have
a proper address where you actually live. I guess that's an old
(obsolete?) law once used to catch bums?

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com