Re: Boomerang Power Supply Not Included in Price

Actually, the Amazon page doesn't specify either way whether a power
supply is included. Most items of this type have a "specifications"
section of the product description that would include this
information.

That this section is missing, and the "Customers Who Bought This Item
Also Bought..." lists a power supply, there is definitely a strong
implication that it comes without a power supply...

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com