Residents and other bands

I had my Residents phase back in my early/mid 20s. They really haven't
been the same band since 1983 or so. (Those are not linked statements
- I'm in my 30s.) I saw them in 2001, and found myself wishing I'd
seen them 20-25 years earlier.

In my heavy iPod rotation right now: Pram, Madlib (including Jaylib,
Madvillian, Quasimoto, etc), Juana Molina, Long Fin Killie

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com

Rick Walker <looppool@cruzio.com> was like: