Re: Ok, back on topic, shoe question?

Socks! I usually only play in my living room but for this occasion at
Y2KX my sis in law made sure I had some colorful foot apparel, Jim
Goodin got some good foot action video from my set  :)
http://vimeo.com/16034181 These actually have some good traction that
will allow me to twiddle knobs with my toes I have learned since.

peace out,