Re: Ok, back on topic, shoe question?

BHi all,

Every couple of years I go down to the sporting goods store and buy
"water shoes".

They are very thin soled and light weight slip-ons - a bit like
wearing low-cut socks that have a thin rubber tread on them.

I guess they are for people who are into kayaking and windsurfing and
stuff.

But they are perfect to wear on stage and press buttons on stuff with
your toes.

They are cheap too - if you go and by them at the end of the warm
weather "outdoor" water sports season.

I got 2 pair on clearance for under $10.

The only drawback is that they have no arch support at all and can be
murder on your feet if you wear 'em and walk around all day.

Cheers,

Ted