Re: low cpu midi appegiator

Its working flawlessly... still have to kinda write my own tho... shame that version aint made from a group... I could have, looked inside and nicked stuff... looking to "freeze" the input now so that the hand can be taken off the keyboard and the arp still plays... theres a typically but rather clever implementation on most hardware arps that I like, where the arp plays UNTILL a new chord is played, when that will take over, UNLESS one or more notes from the previous chord are played, IN WHICH CASE the new chord ADDS to the arp.. lovely to progressivly advance melodies and morph into new spaces...
Another arp tweak is the note skip function... set its number 4 5 6 whatever... and it skips the beat right out of the arp. makes for ingenious rythyms, plus theres the double notes at each end of and up or down.. plus theres polyphonic arpping, where the ... oh never mind... I should go to bed... got to take the kids Ice Skating tomorrow...

night night and thanks Per and Simeon...

mark

@Rainer.. yes... sorry about this thread, has become a bit of a chat, I guess I forget people that dont use gmail... for us its pretty tidy!