1-800-AndyOwens
Sent from my iPhone
So the typing might not be my best!

On Jan 1, 2011, at 10:12 AM, Jim Goodin <jimgoodinmusic@gmail.com> wrote:

This is sincere and beautiful in the reality of what this community is about and with me being naive to particularly the EDP, the discussion is like a study with Mr Wizzard that I can wide-eyed benefit from but as I was reading through Mark's opening and Rick and Bill back/forth I just started laughing thinking of the early Jane Curtain / Bill Murray news spoofs on SNL, the 'Jane you ignorant slut!' routine that this innocently reminded me.

Beautiful guys.  Wishing everyone a wonderful and creatively Happy New Year.

Jim