Re: Y2K11 International Live Looping Festival

That's the way, Rick.
I'm sooooo glad that your Y2K loopfest will still live on earth and you
made the right choice on how to keep it going on.
That's a good new as a start for the new year.
If I can help in some way, let me know (website work for example), I'll be
glad to give my help to the festival 'cos I got so much from it (and from
you).

All the best

-Fabio