Re: The EDP and the Looperlative and me

Thank you so much Bill for taking the time to walk through how you make
really productive use of the Looperlative. I don't know how it would mate
to an arbitrary MIDI controller, but the Looperlative would get a big
boost in out of the box experience if came with this sort of standard set
of commands.

It does push for needing a controller with 12 buttons though maybe one
could segregate it into more smaller banks.

Mark