Re: The EDP and the Looperlative

On Mon, Jan 3, 2011 at 4:12 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> Are you saying you like to script in Mobius,

No, I hate scripting. Or programming. Or anything preparation... What
I meant is that the comfort comes with other stuff (than EDP Loop
Window-ing) you can play by using scripts.

> or that you HAVE FOUND some
> kinda  emulation using scripting.. if you have.. gimme!

Sorry for being inaccurate. If someone should mock up an EDP style
loop window script for Mobius it would be ultra cool. But I suspect
something similar should be possible with the (rather) new random
statements.

Like in my "Shuffle This" and "Shuffle That" scripts you downloaded
and tried out. But those two were only quick mock-ups to test out the
new statement. Now I have forgotten how they work (curse of my brainz
- learns fast, forgets even faster). If you check those scripts the
random statements are there and then you can read up on what they do
in the Scripting Manual. And then you can create the legendary (to be)
"Loop Window Mark I" script to share with the Mobius community ;-)

Per