Computer good enough for Live Looping?

A website advertisement, today,  announced a
$450 price on this laptop computer

The HP ProBook 4520s XT943UT laptop with
Intel Core i3-370M 2.40GHz processor and 2GB DDR3 Memory
15.6-inch HD anti-glare LED-backlit Display
802.11b/g/n wireless connectivity
Bluetooth 2.1 +EDR
Windows 7 Home Premium 32-bit Operating System

Would you advanced laptop looping or laptop video projecting folks think
that this is a good enough machine
to handle, say  the Virtual EDP, Mobius and Plogue or Ableton's Live
in a live situation?

Does such a computer have the capacity for more RAM?

I've had such a horrible experience with my 17" Macbook Pro
($3500 of repairs in a non stop stream for the 4 years I've owned it
and my Apple Care is just about to expire)
that I'm considering selling it (everything's, literally, been replaced
so it's practically brand new except for the case) and
jumping back into the Windows laptop world.

Finances are tight so this is a very, very attractive price but
I don't want to buy another computer that doesn't work for my needs, ever,
so I want to get it right this time.

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

rick walker